ChiaoGoo X-Flex interchangeable cables are high quality, flexible & memory-free! They consist of a multi-strand, steel cable coated with blue nylon. Lifeline holes can be found at each end of these cables. Insert the T-shaped tightening key into the lifeline hole to assist with securing your tip/cable connection. Compatible with SPIN or TWIST tips.
The X-Flex cables are more flexible than the red TWIST!! Especially designed for the TWIST Shorties.
All are coded [S] Small.
4 & 5" tips
- MINI: sizes, US 000-1.5 (1.5-2.5 mm)
- SMALL: sizes US 2-8 (2.75-5.0 mm)
- LARGE: sizes US 9-15 (5.5 mm+)
2 & 3" / Shortie tips
- NEW MINI: sizes, US 000-3 (1.5-3.25 mm)
- SMALL: sizes US 4-8 (3.5-5.0 mm)
- LARGE: not currently made in sizes over US 8.
- 2" (5cm) - This size only will come with 3 cables per package. They will allow knitters to make interchangeable flexible double points if they desire with any length of TWIST or SPIN interchangeable tips.