15% Discount Bundle Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hook Tips \\ tips, cables, tightening keys & end stoppers
Everything you need to crochet with ChiaoGoo's bamboo Tunisian interchangeable tips.
You pick the sizes you want & I make sure you have everything that fits together at a 15% discount! Regular MSRP is $23-25.50!
Includes: Hook, Cable, End Stoppers, Rubber Gripper & Tightening Keys, all in the right coded sizes to fit.
- Interchangeable Hook - You choose your hook size.
- Flexible cable - You choose your cable length.
- End Stoppers - These stop your work from sliding off the end; these will be White if [S] small coded & Black if [L] large coded.
- Tightening Keys - When screwing in your tips, connectors or stoppers, insert this tightening key(s) into the lifeline hole found on each metal join at the ends of your TWIST & SPIN cables, connectors or stoppers. Simply use the key as a handle to help you grasp and tighten the screw connection. Use the key EVERY time you attach your tips to a cable. You will need the key to loosen the connection when removing the tips from the cable.
- Rubber Grippers - Red “extra grippy” heart-shaped pads help get a good grip & tighten the screw connection, just wrap the gripper around the tip when connection the tip to the cable.
- 5.7” (14.5cm) hooks in sizes E/4 (3.5mm) – N/15 (10mm), including size 7 (4.5mm)
- Hooks are made of Moso bamboo with a stainless steel join
- Pointy head to get into your stitches
- Size permanently laser marked on each hook
- No drag, smooth transitions and secure connections
- Size I (5.5 mm) and larger hooks will fit the [S] cables with the use of an adapter
- Compatible with TWIST [S] & SPIN cables. Great opportunity to use with other ChiaoGoo sets you might already own.
- TWIST red interchangeable cables are high quality, flexible & memory-free! They consist of a multi-strand, steel cable coated with red nylon. Lifeline holes can be found at each end of these cables. Insert the T-shaped tightening key into the lifeline hole to assist with securing your tip/cable connection.
A few notes on size "codes" for interchangeables (IC):
Sizes E, F, G, 7 & H (3.5 mm-5.0 mm) are [S] Small coded & I-N (5.5 mm-10.0 mm) are [L] Large coded. This means you order Small or Large coded cables to fit, or use an adapter like [S] Tip - Mini Cable or [L] Tip - [S] Cable.
FYI, a brief run down on the "coded sizing"... When ChiaoGoo refers to an interchangeable as "Mini/Small/Large coded", they are referring to the hardware size fitted to the ends. The tips have a female end, while the cables have a male end. Both must be the same size in order to connect, this is why it's important to have the right coded cable for your tip. In order to get more use out of cables you already have, adapters are available. Please note, these only work by going smaller!! That is you will never be able to use a Mini coded tip with a Small or Large cable, but you CAN use a Large tip & adapt down to a Small or even Mini cable. I hope that makes sense. These are the biggest questions I get about adapters. There are also connectors available in order to put more cables together for a unique and larger size. Don't hesitate to message me with more!
Want circular hooks? Just buy another hook tip to go on the other end of the cable, no end stoppers needed.
We Also Recommend
Twist Red Cables 2", 5", 6", 8", 14", 22", 30", 37", 50"
Flexible Tunisian Bamboo Crochet Hook // 32", 40" or 60" inch (80, 100 or 150 cm)